Thursday, November 11, 2010

Summer 2010

Seven years ago, as campers, we decided we wanted to work at Aquatics Camp together when we were old enough...
Here we are :)
We got to work at Aquatics as Lifeguards, Cooks, Counselors, Instructors, and Boat Drivers! :) Definitely one of the best summers ever.
So this one afternoon, 4 other girls and I stole the BMX bikes and had some fun.  :)
 Wake surfin' it up! Super good sufter right here, and excellent teacher! I had so much fun working with her!
My cousin came to camp for the week! I was her counselor :) We had tons of fun. I couldn't convince my sister to join us in our fun :(
 Hiking Steep Ravine in San Francisco.
Lazy Day in Tahoe...
...turned into "Camille! Let's see how many pictures we can take!" haha :) So fun!

Thanks for being a good sport, Clayton :)

No comments:

Post a Comment