Sophomore Year.
2009-2010
1st year at Walla Walla University!
I took well over 2000 photos during the school year, but here are just a few :)
Carmel, CA
Crater Lake, Oregon
My parents and I took a detour on our way to Walla Walla, since none of us had seen this before :) Magnificent!
WWU Mudbowl. This picture is hanging in Bowers Hall. Definitely one of my favorite pictures ever...And the best picture I took during the Mudbowl.
I worked for the School of Business, and this is our new building, which I got to take LOTS of pictures of for various work assignments.
My friend Alli got baptized in the ocean the day after I came home from school. It was such a cool experience! I was so glad I could be there with her!
Cutest kid ever, right here. He loves the beach :)
Youth group bowling, Thanksgiving Break at home.
Photo Credit: Clayton
Thanksgiving Break in sunny, warm California! Man, I missed the sun in Washington.
The two boys in the family.
Thanksgiving 2009
"Hey Clayton, let's take trampoline pictures!"
...getting landed on kinda hurt...
Thank you SUN, for making this picure sweet.
Sunset driving back to Walla Walla with awesome friends.
Christmas Break. Dove Court. I would hate to know what their electric bills are like...
Sis. Christmas 2009
We made a snow jump on the street in front of our friends' house.
Windmills in Walla Walla! :P
School of Business photo used several times throughout the year for different projects...
March. Birthday. New point and shoot camera. Taking pictures in awesome, random places with the best girlfriends on the planet. :)
Palouse Falls. Sabbath afternoon fun!
Hawaii. Spring quarter midterm study time. Whirlwind trip! Literally left Walla Walla Thursday morning, spent Friday and Saturday with my family, flew back to school Saturday night.
Photo Credit: Clayton
Studied Sunday evening after sleeping half the day, took midterms Monday morning. Crazy fun!!
California. Spring Break.
Photo Credit: Clayton
Sweet wall.
Hawaii.
Hawaii.
One of my best friends, right here :)
Fun times with a grassy, green field and friends. Camping in Southfork, Oregon
Oregon
No comments:
Post a Comment