Sunday, November 7, 2010

Glimpse of College, Year 1

This was the extra school year I spent at home, working and going to community college...and the Christmas I bought myself a Nikon D60. :D Best investment I ever made...
2008-2009





 Folsom. Karina's 10th Birthday.





San Francisco. First time my siblings and I had seen the city.






San Fran.





Chewey.
My sibling's dog. I don't claim him.






Nuyo, Folsom. Christmas Break. I love this place, and spend way too much money there when I'm at home.











He loves Nuyo, too.





Old Town Folsom Ice Skating.
Chirstmas Break.






My cousin's favorite pasttime:
Emptying my drawers.




January.
Satuday afternoon near Goat Rock, CA.





January Beach Day
Goat Rock
My parents are the best!


February. Jenkins Lake, Sly Park. I've spent the last two summers at this lake as a counselor, cook, boat driver, ski/wakeboard insturctor and lifeguard. Definitely one of my favorite places on Earth.





18th Birthday.
Little Black Dress Party.
FATS, Limo, Dessert in Downtown Sac.





Grandparents! :)
Napa, CA.








Napa, CA





Napa, CA.











Napa, CA.









Napa, CA





Napa, CA.





Napa, CA.




San Fran. Christmas Break.
2nd time I'd ever been to San Fran, and I've lived 2 hours away my entire life.  




Photoshoot with the sis. Definitely need to do this again. She looks so much older now!





Photo Credit: Clayton





Photo Credit: Jeremy
Carmel, CA






Napa, CA.
Photoshoot with the cousins! :)







Napa, CA






Photo Credit: Clayton
Monterey, CA
















Virginia Beach, Virginia
Family Vacation to see Family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment